Saturday, October 03, 2015

Friday 2nd October 2015..Cruise day 4!!!

It is of course pitch black in my room so I sleep not knowing what time it is and I am sleeping in till around 8am and then my full day begins…today I went for a light breakfast yogurt, cereal and fruit and then off to deck 3!!!!

Did the 12 laps(4 miles) and there were quite a few people doing the same thing and happy to report I passed most of them as  I walk at a good clip.

Finished in time to get cleaned up and off to the lecture hall for a very interesting and informative talk on the US and Mexican war I had no idea that Mexico owned so much land even up to Oregon!!!

It really is good to have so many diversified things to do and see and take part in apart from the bingo and movie trivia!!!!

Then it was time for tea and read and finish my novel on my Kobo in the library!!!

DSC06828

This is all go off then to the lecture hall again for a talk on the moon and again another wonderful learning experience.

I figured now it was relaxation time so found a deck chair pulled it close to the rail and slept an hour away!!!

DSC06829

I got so tired out sleeping I had to invigorate myself with tea and one cookie before I headed here

DSC06831

I did speak to the cruise director yesterday about increasing the temperature in the hot tubs it was only luke warm and I thought that would be the end of it but pleasantly surprised today to find they were indeed hotter so I enjoyed the soak.

Over dinner tonight of chicken and veggies I did some planning for tomorrow….we arrive in San Diego at 8am till 5.30pm and I have  car hired and then about a 20 minute drive to La Jolla where I have booked a 3 hour mountain bike tour it sounds on the brochure on the internet to be a great time we will see.

Then off to the piano lounge to have 20 minutes of listening to those amazing ladies piano and violin before I went to the main theatre where I thoroughly enjoyed the female stand up comic she was brilliant…finally home at 10.30pm and now going to get my stuff ready for tomorrow……these are hard days at sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...