Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday 22nd June 2015…….Another week starts!!!!!

So here we go with another week coming along and it is going to be another busy one……..started with me going to get Karen and we went to a restaurant for breakfast she wanted to treat me as a belated birthday gift…..thanks and the breakfast was really good…from there we went back to her house and picked up Lilly her dog and went into Westwood park for a short hike.  Karen had hip replacement surgery 5 weeks ago and her recovery is really coming along and she wanted me to go with her on the trails she used to go on and she did great.

I then went here

DSC04015

and another two hours of tennis with a different group..I am meeting lots of people and this afternoon I lpayed doubles then a singles game…I had lots of fun and managed to win my singles game 8 – 6!!!

Came home in time to watch the second half of the soccer game between England and Norway and Norway were up by one goal but England came back and scored two goals which now means that the game I go to on Saturday will be Canada versus England…it will played in front of a packed stadium 55000 fans and I know I am going to upset my family and English friends but I already have my “Go Canada Go” T shirt ready…

Heather cooked another wonderful meal and tonight I did something I have not done for years..I found the nice comfy recliner got some tea and sat and read my book.

Until I went out to the car to get something and we had a visitor in the front yard!!!!

DSC04017

DSC04022

DSC04026

I watched her for about 5 minutes and then I went out onto the deck at the back and there was another one!!

DSC04031

Tomorrow I am going to Vancouver on the ferry to watch a soccer game in the evening and then because I cannot get back that night I am staying in another airbnb place for the night and Wednesday morning check out some sights in the city before coming back on the ferry……

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...