Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Wednesday 2nd Aril 2014….a really busy day!!

Starting by going to get my car and then driving the 40 miles to the city of Queretaro to obtain my car permit…it was so easy I was in the office less than 5 minutes so now I am set for the next three years with my visa and permit…..on the way home I stopped and bought a few more plants to replace the ones that look quite sad.

Then I took the car back and got my scooter and went to poker…my last game for a few months and I had another good day

DSC02414

and won 200 pesos!!!!

After the game I came home and got cleaned up and went to Hecho's my favorite restaurant where I was meeting my students….it was a really great evening I treated everyone to dinner and a drink and they loved it..I did toast them and told them how proud I was of them and wished them all the best for the summer….I have really enjoyed my first year of teaching and my students are the very best!!!!

DSC02415

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...