Saturday, April 05, 2014

Saturday 5th Aril 2014…well this is it!!!

My dream of walking the Camino which started for me over 4 years ago will begin tomorrow morning when I leave my lovely home here in San Miguel and start the adventure.  As always I shall blog when I can and please keep sending me those e mails I am always happy to see my inbox with messages….I have no idea what is in store for me over the next 4 months and I also have no idea why I am walking the Camino perhaps if and when I complete the journey I may know more.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all those special people in my life who support, care and love me without your constant wonderful acts of kindness and friendship this would not be possible.  My family..they are my anchor we do not see each other very often but I always know they are my foundation and I love them all and cannot wait to see them again.

So I do not know what Internet connections will be like or how my new Nexus 7 will be but I leave with no expectations and I plan to embrace each day as it comes and as always the Camino will provide!!!!

For a change on a Saturday morning I watched live soccer from England this morning whilst having breakfast and then went to play my final game of tennis..my back seems to have got over the strain I put on it two days ago and it was a great game and I shall miss these Saturday morning games..thanks guys!!!

Came back to the casita and I took Stella on the scooter and we did a tour of the town and I showed her some places of interest, where the language classes are held, some good stores and I know already she is going to love it here she has a very busy, hectic life but I see her getting into the Mexican slow down mode already.

Tonight I had arranged to have a few friends meet at the pizza  pig and we had dinner which was lovely and I got a chance to thank them all and say good bye…I think we look like a happy bunch!!!

DSC02432

Left to right…Scott, Serena, Sharyn, Linda, Guy, Rita, Stella and Gregg!!!

DSC02435

No Comment!!!!

Thanks to my readers I know sometimes the blog is boring but I just try to keep it going every day and I love doing it.

Love and blessings to you all..next stop..who knows where!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...