Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday 12th August 2012..Lazy Sunday!!

After breakfast went for my usual walk which I really enjoy…then it was TV time watching the last day of the Games!!!

Late afternoon all the family came over..photos another day…..Janet prepared a feast fit for Royalty and we had a great family sit down dinner……more Olympics in the evening and then Janet, Malc and I stayed up and watched the closing ceremonies which we all thought was not very inspirational.

Heather has kindly placed the for sale advert for Ramona on Craig's list and Kijjii…so now let’s hope I get an offer………

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...