Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday 20th April 2011…….can anybody lend me a few dollars!!!

I am still at the solar shop and it is 4.30pm been here since 8.30am..lots of waiting their experts could not figure out what the issue was and they brought in an Electrical engineer who wanted me to know that his billable time is 85 dollars an hour…so here I wait!!!

My thoughts go to my next journey….I leave again middle of June to a soccer tournament in Yakima in Washington State I have been going there for years but had to miss last year as that was my Wimbledon treat…after Yakima it is all a series of firsts for me…Yellowstone Park, Grand Tetons, Mount Rushmore through to Ontario where I have several friends that I hope to connect with.  Then onto Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland and then late September start coming down the Eastern Seaboard….Boston, New York, Washington onto the Carolina’s and into the Tennessee area and down towards Mexico hoping to be in SMA by US Thanksgiving. 

Lots of miles and lots of incredible stories I think I shall be telling…

Map picture

2 comments:

Croft said...

I can email you a few pesos mi amigo! I am sorry you are having so much expensive trouble and now I can see why I was unable to quickly figure out the problem. My suggestion would have been to take out all the wiring everyone has added and start installing the system as though it was new. However, from the sounds of it there might be something else at play with the fridge problem!

Let us know, inquiring minds await!

mexicokid said...

That is what they are going to do now....thanks I did e mail you cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...