Saturday, April 09, 2011

Saturday 9th April 2011….blog is now up to date!!!

Finished posting the blogs for the days I was in the canyon and they are in chronological order but the only way to read them is to scroll down to Day 1 read that and then move up to Day 2,3 and 4……it was an incredible adventure that I am so glad I did…….

Left my little back yard spot at 8am and on the road listening to live soccer from England and some of the obstacles on the small side road

apr9 001

apr9 002

Don’t have to tell you where these guys are going!!!

apr9 003

Soon I was on the 4 lane toll highway and came across this

apr9 004

apr9 005

5 hours later I was in the small beach town of San Carlos and I am about 400 km away from the USA border….I have stayed here before it is a nice well run park and at 24 dollars a night a little high but worth it.    I have booked in for 3 nights and I have two full days to relax, get Ramona ready and do some exploring….

apr9 006

apr9 007

The beach is right across the street..

apr9 008

apr9 009

Took Bonita into the next town and you know you are back in civilization when you see one of these!!

apr9 011

Already did laundry hung up and dried…  off for a shower then supper and then whilst listening to the Canucks hockey will catch up on paper work and do some route planning…..thanks for all the e mails and best wishes Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...