Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday 24th April 2011…..Day one at home and rain!!!

Had a good sleep but woke up to rain and a cool morning

apr24 001

.spent the morning visiting with Heather and Kirby and then had a visit from my friends Barb and Paco it was really good to see them and see how good Barb looks and feels after her medical issues over the Winter.

I did some sorting  out and cleaning up Ramona after her ordeal of yesterday…the day seemed to fly by and soon it was time to watch the important hockey game between the Canucks and the Blackhawks…..Heather had cooked a wonderful holiday turkey dinner and the game went into overtime

apr24 007

so we all ate dinner watching the game and I was not very popular as I was the only one cheering for the Blackhawks and when they won in overtime

apr24 009

…. I may have to sleep in Ramona tonight!!!!!!

So my first day home was a good one and I feel rested …now I have to get all my tax papers ready and get them done……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...