Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wednesday 5th January 2011…..a sporty day!!

Two hours of great tennis this morning followed by 4 hours of poker this afternoon..

jan5 004and I came away a winner again….only 20 pesos but every little counts.

I found a hummingbird feeder in the casa and Sara made up some drink and we hung it outside the front window and we have both seen birds drinking already but they are too fast for my camera..

jan5 003

Tonight is a hockey night watching Canada in the process of winning the World Junior Hockey Championship

jan5 006

and later on tonight its the Canucks and Flames…..so balance has been restored in my world!!!

Big road trip tomorrow…stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...