Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sunday 2nd January 2011……a good Sunday!!!

Started out with two hours of great tennis in lovely sunny weather…followed by an hour of sunbathing and I then challenged Sara to three games of backgammon and the loser buys the tickets for a concert next weekend!!

Then we went on the scooter down town and walked around the market..

jan2 006

Time to buy flowers..

jan2 007

jan2 008Bit of a challenge getting them home!!

sara 003

Sara did a great job of arranging and now we have beautiful flowers throughout the house and for our guests tomorrow…

I BBQ’d some chicken and fresh pots and green beans meant a lovely supper and now we are settling down to watch a movie…

 

OH yes I did loose the games and I am buying the concert tickets..some things never change!!!!

2 comments:

Debbie Taillieu said...

Sounds like you had a great start to 2011!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet email.
I hope you come back often and see where I'm at in the World!
Happy New Year!

mexicokid said...

The same to you..we seem to have been to some of the same places I remember visiting my parents in Portugal many winters ago, a beautiful country, be safe best wishes Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...