Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday 22nd September 2010…..CLEANING!!!

Have spent the last two days doing a host of cleaning in Sara’s house, the suite, Ramona, Bonita….anything that didn’t move I cleaned it!!!!!

The sun is shining and it is a lovely day but the long range forecast is not so good…..a busy few days coming up….Sara gets home this evening so I look forward to seeing her….then the weekend is sort of busy we have to get the suite ready for the new tenant, I have to increase my income by taking money off the poker boys tomorrow night and the weekend I have 4 games to ref and a three hour course to attend!!!

My brother and his gorgeous wife Janet leave on Saturday for a two week visit to the Eastern seaboard… New York, Boston, Washington, Toronto and Quebec….the fall colours will be beautiful and I wish them a safe and happy journey……Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...