Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday 28th September 2010…the new me!!!

Well I finally recovered from the wet conditions of the games I reffed over the weekend.

Sara and I seem to spend most of our time down stairs in the suite but it is looking really good and the new tenant moves in on Thursday.

We are planning a road trip leaving Saturday to go to Lethbridge, Alberta to visit Sara’s family, her Mum, Grandmother, yes her Grandmother!!!!   and sister.

I am leaving in a few minutes to go yet again to the dentist another long session but the completion of all the work on my upper jaw….so the new me will be available for viewing this afternoon……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...