Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday 23rd September 2009…..the best friends EVER!!!!!

I am so lucky to have so many great people in my life who bring joy and happiness to me…..I am still receiving contributions for  pledges for the Great lake Walk and I now have raised 1500 dollars

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE for their kindness and words of encouragement….Paola and Daniela are lucky beautiful girls!!!!!

This morning I received the new Edition of this bookbook 002

it is considered the “bible” of Mexican camping and every one that has an RV and travels to Mexico should have one.   I was lucky enough to meet the authors a couple of times last winter as they were travelling and compiling information for this book.

It will be well read and used by me on my travels in the future..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...