Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 11th September 2009……a day to remember

I am sure that this day will always be remembered for the 2001 attacks and I just wanted to acknowledge the tragic loss of life on that day and all the suffering that followed.

On a more personal note it is also a date I remember but 11th September 1964.  This was the date I joined the Sheffield City Police Force as a Police Cadet.

It was the start of my working life that led me to Bermuda and then Canada and to where I am today.

Scan0036

I think I look about 12 years old here!!!!!!

What a great sunny day it was today and more of the same for the weekend…..where ever you are I hope the weekend is a wonderful one……..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...