Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday 15th July 2009…newest addition to the Pearson Clan

I would like you all to meet Bonita, the newest member of my family.

bonita 001  

When I returned home in April there were three things on my

bonita 003bonita 002

agenda to do before I leave in November.  Two of those things have been accomplished.  First the solar panel was installed, now Bonita and the ramp hitch to carry her on is on order and available at the end of the month.

I have ridden Bonita today and she will be a fine addition and will be so much easier exploring the smaller towns and out of the way places.

Kens BDAY 007

Have a great evening!!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

Nice ride Les! Now you can go riding with George and Gord in Mazatlan!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...