Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday 23rd July 2009….those girls again!!!!!

My day is always brighter when I hear from my girls.  I received this letter this morning…

girls

Hola, hola Les,
We are so happy to get your e-mails! 
We saw your photos and we would like to share an ice-cream with you!  The waves look so nice! 
We are having a very nice time this summer.  We went camping to a ranch and it was very nice.  We played a lot and at the end we had a party with piñatas and games. It was great!
This week we are attending our English school. We come to school from 9-1:00 and we study English for two hours daily and then we have lunch all together and for two hours we do other activities: we make piñatas, bracelets, puppets, paint, and of course we sing and play a lot. We are very happy.
We miss you too and we know that in about 100 days you will be here with us. Correct?
We send you hugs and kisses. 
Paola and Daniela

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...