Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sunday 7th June 2009……a tribute to Parents

This little bird was perched in the trees in the back yard this morning…IMG_6951

This afternoon I was invited to help celebrate a friend’s 75th birthday, dressed up in my west coast outfit…IMG_6955 Since Wednesday I have been playing the role of Mr.Mum, for Ben, Alex and Zach.  This has been a very enlightening experience, the boys were super well behaved BUT boy do they ever EAT!!!!!!IMG_6959

It was a great weekend they were all off in different directions and it was a juggle to get them all to the various events they needed to go to but we did it.  I have enjoyed the time with them they are great kids, very respectful and I think we all enjoyed ourselves.

I want to pay tribute to all you parents out there it is a demanding and tiring job you do but it is all worth it, those kids are our heritage, teach them well…….blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...