Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

Dad MY  DAD!!!!!!

WILLIAM  PERCY PEARSON!!!!      

My Dad passed away in his sleep about 20 months ago at the great age of 87 years.  This photo above was taken just a few days before he left us and doesn’t he look like a wonderful guy!!!!!

He was a gifted and special man, small in stature but huge in caring, compassion and very generous.  He was an avid sportsman, now you know why I am a sports nut, and he always attended Malc’s and my soccer games cheering passionately from the side lines.

I miss him and really wish I could have given him and my Mum one good ride in Ramona!!!

On this Fathers Day I would like to pay tribute to all the Dads out there.

HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Babs said...

How blessed you were to have had your dad for so many years.....my Dad died 32 years ago at 65! I still miss him......

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...