Thursday, May 08, 2008

>YOUR THURSDAY SMILE!!

A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up
> behind
> him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.

> 'What was that for?' he asked.

> 'That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name
> Laura Lou written on it,' she replied.

> 'Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of
> one of the horses I bet on,' he explained.

> 'Oh honey, I'm sorry,' she said. 'I should have known there was a
> good explanation.'

> Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up
> and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which
> knocked him out cold.

> When he came to, he asked, 'What was that for?'

> Your horse called.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...