Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Well what a special day I had to celebrate my birthday.

For lunch my great friend Ken took me out for a lovely meal of fish and chips at a local pub, it was really good. In the evening I thought I was going out to Karen's house for dinner with two special ladies Eileen and Irene. But Heather and Kirby wanted me stop by before I went for dinner as they had a gift for me.

So I arrived at their house, rang the bell and was invited in by one of their boys and there sat in the living room to my TOTAL surprise were all my special friends, Karen, Eileen and Irene were there. The dinner invite to Karen's house was a ruse. Also there to help celebrate my special birthday was Ken and good friends Pat and Chris and Eddi another friend and neighbour.

We had a lovely meal and it was the best way to spend my evening. I was spoilt by some lovely gifts and some dubious gifts as well!!!!!!!

Thank you all for making the day so special and something to remember!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...