Saturday, September 08, 2007

What a warm and sunny day today, I took it easy today started out by watching some US tennis open from New York (on my list to go see one day) then went to watch the College soccer games. The first photo is taken maybe 2 minutes from where I used to have my condo, just a fabulous view of Long Lake. The next picture is taken down by Departure Bay beach where they intend to build condos but the land is on a burial site of the First Nations People, so they are excavating and digging and have already found many human remains. Then I went to watch the soccer game and I fancied my hand as a Sports action photographer. The forecast for the next week is a good one which is a start of a busy week for me reffing soccer games tomorrow and then on Thursday till Sunday it is the BC Senior Games being hosted locally in Nanaimo this year and I am fortunate to have been scheduled some of the soccer games so I am looking forward to those. I wish you all a great weekend...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...