Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Well it finally happened..after 14 years living in this town and all those years dedicated and committed to the recreational and outdoor activities, to participate in the growth and developement of the youth soccer referee program. To assist in the continued success of the downtown core. To the priceless and devoted times I let those lovely old ladies in the Granary restaurant oggle my dashing legs, especially walking slowly past the tables of those special ladies who were near sighted. Nanaimo City council finally decided to honour my efforts with the opening of the Pearson Park, situated close to the Pearson Bridge in downtown Nanaimo. What a fine looking park with beautiful flowers and palm trees close by. You should all be so lucky and honoured to be reading the blog of some one so famous.
Of course none of the above is true but it sounded like fun.....Just wanted to take a picture of the little park that I happen to have the same last name....back to reality...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...