Thursday, September 20, 2007

Great news.....I heard from Eileen and she is now at her daughter's home, the surgery went really well and she is doing as well as can expected and she did sound to be in great spirits, isn't that just the best news today!!!!!
BUT
I also have some other good news, through a house sitters website that I belong to on friday evening an advert appeared wanting a house sitter for a home in Costa Rica....well to make a long story short I applied, along with many others, but I was selected and I have booked my ticket and I leave for Costa Rica on the 12th October returning 11th November. This is just a fantastic opportunity for me to visit another country that was on my list of places to go, to be able stay in a lovely home, do some sight seeing and learn about the culture and customs of the "ticos" local name for the inhabitants of Costa Rica. This is no way interferes with my plans just that when I come back on the 11th November will spend a couple of days getting Ramona packed and leave for my journey south. Enjoy the first day of fall tomorrow and wish you all a great weekend...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...