Tuesday, January 16, 2007






OK today I am trying something different so bear with me, I am writing first then insert photos so we will see how this works. Today you get a ROMA tomotoe lesson....went for a great bike ride in the back country and in amongst these dusty small paths came across this huge field of Roma's so the lesson in pictures goes from the field, to the plant, to the individual tom, to the tractor that takes them to the sorting boxes and then to your HOUSE!!!!!!!! The pig picture you are asking???????I have no idea but where the entrance to the roma fields were these small pens with pigs, this one, no his name is not Porky, posed for me for 5 pesos, go out today and buy a Roma tomatoe!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...