Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday 18th April 2017...Day 10!!!!

This morning my breakfast view and yes those white streaks is the rain pounding down...


So i the time this morning to make some calls, check on some medical insurance and looking at some of my old photos!!!

This one 1980 on my Canadian ID card!!
Do not mess with this Pearson boy!!!
I shall never forget this night as I was lacing the gloves up in the ring I thought what the heck am I doing here!!!   I won the fight and broke Dave Cart's nose with this punch!!!! I retired undefeated!!!
My Dad on the left and his younger Brother Bram.....they used to play badminton together when they were in their 80's and a mean team let me tell you....Dad passed away in 2006...Bram just became a Great Grandfather and is 90 years young and still playing badminton!!!!


I do not like to boast but the 4 time Bermuda Police tennis singles champion!!!
I then went down town to do some chores...

Came home and took Boomer on a long walk in my new walking shoes!!!
 Passed by this cute guy and I has some carrots and shared my lunch!!!!
I always take a photo of this sign and still looking for where the fast seniors cross!!!!
I have to admit that Boomer is a "chick" magnet frequently ladies stop and say "Wow so handsome" or "Beautiful" or "Gorgeous"...I just smile demurely and say "Thank you"!!!
Say you don't suppose they are talking about Boomer do you????

I do not have to tell you that the evening means hockey game!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

5 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, I swear, Malcolm looks just like your Dad! By the way, I just purchased a pair of Nikes just like your new ones. Now I'm thinking I may have purchased men's shoes; hard to tell in these sports stores where men's and women's begin and end.

mexicokid said...

that is not Malc in this photo this is my Dad's brother Bram....usually they have separate sections for the shoes good luck L

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, You have provided pictures of Malc before on your blog; I compared those pictures with this picture of your Dad. lol!

mexicokid said...

ok and you are right I do not know where I fit in I look like nobody in my family...L

Dee Tillotson said...

From the few pictures of your Mother, you look more like her; but it is harder to tell as she is a lady (with feminine attributes) and you are a gentleman (with masculine attributes).

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...