Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday 22nd April 2017...Day 14!!!

I got to thinking today, I know keep those nasty comments to yourselves!!!!  Rather than tell you about the rain I will tell you the countries I have been fortunate to visit in my lifetime!!!!

In no order of preference!!!!

England
Ireland
Northern Ireland
Scotland
Wales
Canada
Mexico
USA
Venezuela
Bermuda
Monaco
Vatican City
Spain
France
Germany
Austria
Slovenia
Luxembourg
Belgium
Holland
Monte Negro
Albania
Greece
Turkey


Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Azores
Finland
Switzerland
Samoa
Fiji
Iceland
Costa Rica
Croatia
Italy
Andorra
United Arab Emirates
New Caledonia

196 countries in the world so still a few to go!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...