Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday 23rd march 2017...wonderful friends......wonderful students!!!

Tonight was an extra night of teaching as the usual teachers Maggie and Giff could not come so I filled in for them, never an issue.
I had invited 5 of my friends to come to class and after introductions I paired them off to do a 15 minute one on one interview......
Anne and Gaby..
 Gracie and Itzel...
 Glenna and Rod with Rose..
 Barb with Mary Luiz..
After the one on one we came back to the classroom and every talked about their new friend..it was an awesome class giving my students confidence to speak with strangers and then talk in front of them...
We finished thanking everyone and then of course chocolates were given out.

This is another fantastic aspect of my life that I shall miss when I leave.....

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...