Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Wednesday 1st June 2016....Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!

Just in case there are any new readers out there my Mum always told me to say rabbit, rabbit, rabbits as soon as I wake up every month and it brings good luck all the month and I have been doing this for over 50 years!!!   It pretty much works too!!!
So where did May go ?????

This morning it was not raining but still very overcaste and sort of a dreary day...Anne had a choir practice in a town about 15 minutes away I tried to get her to invite me as I believe I have a lovely voice but no.....so I went with her to the car park and then I went off on a great walk I reckon about 4 miles along the banks of the river Thames...





The kids are on holiday this week and these were attending a tennis camp.....



One day I will hire a house boat and go down some of the rivers...
 There were about 5 of these on the wall and they each took turns jumping into the river and it took me two attempts to get the flying goose!!!!


I left the banks of the river and was making my way to the road and passed these cows and I thought they were only black and white but I guess not!!!


I waited on the main road in a bus stop and called Anne on my NEW PHONE and as I was waiting for her this boat came by!!!!


Anne drove us home through the Richmond estate, very beautiful and large and of course deer make my day!!!

We were home in time to watch Andy Murray make his way into the semi finals of the French Open......

In the evening Anne's son Ashley and his wife Jen came over for dinner it was lovely to meet them and the meal was a delight......

I have the slightest touch of a cold coming but not going to blame it on the weather.......

So a great start to June!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...