Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Wednesday 6th January 2016......a fun day!!

Another great sunny day and spent the morning at home doing "stuff" and then went and played tennis which by now I think you all know I enjoy.....and then came home and cut the grass which was getting long after all the rain and this evening for a treat I went into Christchurch for a treat..I went to a concert!
Normally I would tell you all about the concert and what I thought of it but it is hard to do for this one.....you have to Google search this guy and read his extensive bio...I saw Weird Al Yankovic!!

The show started at 9pm and lasted 2 hours with no intermission and the man never stopped!!!It was one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen...he and his band were very professional, energetic and first rate....if he is ever in your area treat yourself!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...