Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday 16th August 2015……..I am back!!!!

Two months ago I lost a friend in San Miguel who touched my heart with her love of life, her truthful words and whilst enduring very poor heath no complaints……

Then in the last two weeks I lost 4 people who were friends……..Hamish I had not seen for a long time but his wife Beryl and I correspond often and he was a kind and gentle man……then my friend Gordie passed away…..he was a soccer fan from Newcastle and a great guy and I know Annie, his dear wife who I see often will miss him.

I received word last week of the passing of Eileen at 90 years young…….Eileen was Roy’s partner for many years and regular readers of this blog will know Roy was very close to me and Eileen was a big part of my life for over 15 years, she will be missed and her gentle ways.

Also last week Guy departed this life and his pain and suffering has ended…..I think you all know that Linda and Guy have been very special friends for nearly 20 years and they were the reason I first went to SMA…I saw Guy two months ago and we talked of old times but he was not doing well…my heart goes out to Linda and her family at this time.

I just wanted to take a break from the blog to give me time to re-group and think about some things and I did enjoy the time.

I am now in Vancouver for a couple of days going to a Futures tennis match tomorrow which should be a lot of fun and then return home on Tuesday…….so I welcome back my readers and stay tuned more travels coming up soon…best wishes to you all les

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...