Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday 28th August 2015….Day4!!!!!

We had rain all night and still raining this morning so the venue was changed to this lovely facility with 9 indoor courts!!!

DSC05640

DSC05638

Disaster strikes on the courts this morning!!!!!!!

A few things happened before our mixed doubles game which I will not get into here because at the end of the day we were soundly beaten and lost 6-2 6-2 to a very deserving couple and Trish and I now play for the bronze medal to morrow morning.

Now if you read the above paragraph again and remove Trish and substitute singles for the doubles the same result…again something happened before the game and I went onto the court and was humbled by a great player sadly I only managed 2 games out of 12!!!!

No excuses I know all about sport, head games and how to be on the courts and both the opponents today deserved their win and I wish them well in the finals tomorrow!!!

I was a tired boy playing two games in a row and came home and spent a while in the tub and then ate and rested…..

This evening I walked back to the same venue as last night as the local merchants have a Friday farmers market!!!

DSC05642

DSC05644

DSC05645

The music was not as good as last night.

Came home and going to watch a movie and an early night as my first game tomorrow is at 8am…blessings !!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...