Thursday, February 05, 2015

Thursday 5th February 2015…..tennis day!!

Went off for my two hours of tennis this morning the sun was out and we all had a good time with some great rallies!!!!

Did a few chores in town and then came home for lunch and went right back for another two hours of tennis with the new group…this group is a drop in and I played with many different players of all levels it also was fun.

Came home and relaxed and did some of my Spanish homework….

This evening I was invited out to dinner with my students from last year their teacher was taking them out for dinner as Martha and Andrea were celebrating their Birthdays…..we went to a small Mexican restaurant and it was a great party…

DSC00548

The Birthday girls!!!

DSC00550

It was a fun evening and so nice to interact with the students again…..

Now having tea and watching a hockey game….the days go by so fast!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...