Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday 11th November 2014……a day to remember!!!!!

1111

I would like to pay tribute to all the members of all the armed forces who have sacrificed their lives this century…thank you and God bless your families!!!!

I really had an easy day and it was good for me because there were a few things in my mind I needed to sort through…this week there is the last big tennis tournament in London where the top 8 players are in a tournament and the games start at 8am local time so each morning I get up have breakfast and watch a great game of tennis…a nice way to start a day!!!

Which got me thinking why I have been having so much trouble with my own serve I cannot figure out what the problem is do you know what it could be!!!!!

DSC08503

DSC08504

Ironic isn’t it that I play each day with some great guys but some of whom do a little damage to their racquet by throwing it around and then there is me never let my racquet out of my hand and I finish up breaking the frame.

I advertised on the Civil list and went into town this afternoon and bought a new racquet and hope it will work for me and I will find out on Thursday…

DSC08500

DSC08501

I then went to Rita’s house for our usual chat and then Roger came over and we had fun, ate delicious goodies and played cards..Rita was the champion today.

Then came home and cooked some meals for tomorrow for when Sara arrives and just tidied up a bit……

I think I am going to have a chat with my cat!!!!!!!

DSC08498

DSC08499

Had a really quiet evening just relaxing with the computer and now getting ready to watch the Canucks hockey game!!!!

Sometimes we all need a quiet day to evaluate and take stock of our stuff…..that was me today ….blessings to all!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...