Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tuesday 9th August 2011….modern technology!!

So here I am miles from anywhere 8 hours into the crossing and I have Internet!!!

The ship is huge and quite new and although there are over 700 people on board lots of room I opted not to spend extra money on a cabin and here is my own little private corner

aug 9 004

I did manage about 4 hours sleep and feel pretty good I have lots of reading and planning to do….

aug 9 002

aug 9 005

So sad all the terrible happenings in England right now…..

 

Just to let you know Croft has been banned from the blog for a week…..he dared to make a comment on my pants,,,typical Canucks fan…then Sara had to get her two cents in so she will suffer the ban as well…Stella on the other hand was quite diplomatic!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

Well, at least I am in good company!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...