Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday 13th June 2011…where to start??

Another rainy cool morning what is happening????Umbrella

Spent the morning reading and planning the first part of my trip and then was invited to lunch with Annie and Gordie it was a great lunch thanks!!!

In the afternoon I went to my friend Roy’s house to watch a very important soccer game from England that was played two weeks ago and he recorded it for me….it was an extremely entertaining game…

this is a photo of Roy’s boat and he has “promised” a fishing trip one afternoon

jun13 001

Now all you have to do Roy is ditch the work belt and get out the rods!!!

jun13 002

Congratulations to Zach who qualified for the BC Junior boys Provincial championship yesterday, not bad at 14 years of age playing boys 4 years his senior…here he is working on his swing in the back yard tonight…

jun13 010

Beautiful sun set tonight and great little camera!!!

jun13 004

jun13 008

jun13 003

So another great day…

Did I forget anything?

 

Not sure!!!

 

Oh yes now I remember…

 

THE BRUINS VICTORY TONIGHT!!!!!!

bruins_81377

It all comes down to one game winner take all on Wednesday evening!!!

 

Big and last dental appointment for me tomorrow!!!!

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...