Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thursday 8th April 2010….a sunny day!!

The sun was shining when I dropped Sara off at the Hospital for her class.  I came back to the hotel and messed around with paperwork, computer work and of course breakfast.  This is the pool at the hotel..

apr8 008

The location is right on the…

apr8 025

so I walked from the hotel to down town and then back out to the airport these are some of the scenes along the way…

apr8 005

apr8 007

apr8 009

apr8 013

apr8 015

I picked Sara up at 3.30pm and we had a walk, relaxed and then I thought she would need some down time so I had surprised her with tickets for a musical comedy at the local theatre tonight.

The Old house Restaurant is attached to this hotel and I have eaten there before and the food is excellent but unfortunately it is closed for renovations so I got some take out food so Sara can eat and study and then go to the play.

The show was quite good and we enjoyed ourselves, time to relax and some people should not be allowed to operate a camera!!!!!

apr8 001

What more can I say?????

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...