Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tuesday 4th August 2009……..MUM

mum 005

 

My Mum was born on this day in 1918 and the angels rejoiced.  She was a great lady and a wonderful Mother.  Sadly she left us on Valentine’s Day 1995, much too soon.mum

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remember this photo like it was yesterday….my first day as a Police Officer in England!!mum2

Every August 4th and also on Valentines Day it has become a tradition for me to release a balloon in her memory and that is what I did this evening.

mum 009

mum 010

Mum love and miss you!!!!

This morning was also a special day for my lovely friends Barb and Paco.  They left today on their epic 9 month journey to the east coast of Canada and down the Eastern seaboard of the USA and then into Mexico where I hope we shall bump into each other this winter.  I saw them off and I wish you both a wonderful safe and happy trip.mum 002

Trooper at home tonight do you think he is telling me it is time for his supper??mum 008

 

Good night and if you get a chance check out the moon!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...