Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday 23rd April…..ARE THEY CUTE OR WHAT!!!!!!!!

When I was in Arizona earlier this month I saw these great T shirts and thought  Paola and Daniela would love to have them.  I bought them and mailed them to the girls not really knowing if they would arrive as the post in Mexico can be a bit iffy.

I received an e mail from Robin, the coordinator of the home where the girls live, with this photo….ts

Angels in the making!!!!!

 

Tonight is my poker night so I suppose I shall go and donate my 20 dollars because those guys will have no mercy for me.

Tomorrow evening Ramona and I leave for Salt Spring Island for three days of soccer.  I have been going to this tournament for years now and I enjoy the games and the island is like a throw back from the 70’s..have a great weekend.

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...