Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHY MEN DON’T WRITE ADVICE COLUMNS!!!!!

> Dear Walter,
> I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving
> my
> husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than
> a
> mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a
> halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I
> couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbours
> daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbours daughter is 22.
> We
> have been married for ten years.
> When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been
> having
>
> an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave
> him.
>
> He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been
> feeling
> increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever
> since
> I
> gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go
> to
> counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.
> Can you please help?
> Sincerely, Sheila
> ******************************
> Dear Sheila:
> A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a
> variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no
> debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and
> hoses
> on
> the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these
> approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is
> faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.
> I hope this helps,
> Walter

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...