Monday, September 15, 2008

Well here I go again…

I know I used to annoy some of my regular readers (Annie I mean you..) when I used to start my writings “with another lovely warm and sunny day”……but how can you not boast about the great late summer weather we have been having here in Nanaimo.

As you know because of these lovely ladiesgogs 010

my mornings start early but I have sort of enjoyed the sunrises and the view here from the house is spectacular, this taken about 6.30pm tonight..gogs 013

With all the turmoil and disasters in this world I am ever thankful to live in a beautiful part of the universe.  Wish you all a great evening, blessings….

1 comment:

Danny &Shula Oren said...

It is so refreshing to learn about some one that is doing exactly what he wants-you are the happiest man on earth.
Drop me a line and tell me more about Rving in Mexico.
danyshula@yahoo.com
Danny

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...