Monday, August 04, 2008

Today..

I am house sitting this lovely home on the north end of town and the view from my bedroom window deck is of the ocean and the mountains in Vancouver, really beautiful and grounding.  xxxz 008 xxxz 009

It has been a mixed long weekend with me attending a funeral on Saturday afternoon of a lovely lady who was a good customer from my days working at the restaurant.  Yesterday saw the passing of a very special friend’s Dad in Vancouver and my heart and prayers go out to the family.

Tonight I attended a free concert in the park on the waterfront.  The concert was given by a church group and their band.  There was about 200 people there and the proceeds of the donations was to help the homeless in Nanaimo.  I tip my heart to these young adults in giving their time and efforts for a great cause and the music was excellent. xxxz 001

The weather continues to be very hot and sunny, Mexico weather, blessings to all..

xxxz 005

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...