Thursday, August 07, 2008

GOLF>>>>>>

I was invited this morning to fill in for an absent player and I went and played my first round of golf in years..lllp 002 you can tell I had trouble remembering how to hold the stick!!

Check out the stance and of course the highly developed left calf muscle!!!!

lllp 005 

I was informed I need to work on my short game,  whatever that means!!!

lllp 003 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have written here before about my friend Chris, he is the one that spends hours on my blog converting it into book and DVD form, after correcting all my mistakes, so he tells me all the time, anyway this is a photo of Chris, my golfing buddy, anyone recognize him??

lllp 008 It was a great morning which I really enjoyed and for my brother who is a golf nut, I want you to know I did par one hole!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...