Saturday, July 07, 2007

Today is 07-07-07 a lucky day for all I hope. I have had a busy three days with reffing soccer games here in Nanaimo where the provincials are being held. I have enjoyed the high level of play and city did well in all the planning, the finals are tomorrow and I have another couple of games. Plans are coming along for the new motor home I have some paperwork to do to get it across the border but hope to go pick it up a week on Tuesday. Tomorrow I start my month staying with my friend Ken whilst his family take a vacation, I enjoy being with him and we have a good time, so for the next month I am staying in a lovely home on the water so will post photos next week. Take care...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...