Friday, May 18, 2007

Had to stop at the Hutterite colony on the way out of town as I had not connected with my friend Danny there yet, long story but still didn't see him. Then drove down to Calgary, this is a town I don't know, so was very surprised to find the down town area was pedestrian traffic, very clean and safe, with many restaurants with tables outside, just a vibrant clean down town core. I visited with friends that I met in Mexico years ago who are in town for a wedding, so another great evening of exchanging stories and catching up. I leave in the morning for the drive to Kamloops for a weekend of soccer reffing. This a huge tournament with over 100 teams and this is my 4th year and it is a very well organized event. Wishing you all a very happy and safe Lond Weekend...
Sorry...the photo is of Danny's daughter and grandson..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...