Monday, January 23, 2017

Mondy 23rd January 2017..the start of a new week!!!


I knew I had lots of walking to do today with my appoinments and not having Little Blackie to ride around on.....

On one of my walks passed this and I always marvel how so out of place it looks in this own..the rumors are it may belong to a lawyer or politician......


I have had a little issue with small food particles getting stuck in between one of my lower crowns so I saw my lovely Doctor Laura this afternoon..she checked me out took one x ray and determined there was no issues with my teeth just a very very slight distance between the crowns that if it got worse she could fix but just suggested thorough flossing at night...total cost 100 pesos....it makes no sense how cheap she is!!!

Another walk saw me on the tennis courts this afternoon for two hours of good tennis I was playing with three ladies always like those odds!!!

then it was a quick walk home and time to get cleaned up before walking to the school for my English class.....

Their homework for today was to bring something to class and talk about it.....I always love this because they use their minds and bring in the most interesting things to talk about and tonight was no exception....

Here they are in our new location and bright and small classroom!!!




More live tennis from down under tonight!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...