Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday 17th May 2015…sadness to happiness!!!!

Well my last Sunday and the day of the big tennis slam…I have organized two of these in the past and they have been wonderful BUT that darn rain storm that came through last night put a damper on this because the courts were too wet and I had to cancel the event…what a shame it would have been a lot of fun!!!!!

I spent the afternoon at the house packing and getting the car ready and then I went to see and say goodbye to Rita….we played our final game of cards and I am not going to tell you who won!!!!   Rita is an amazing woman and I have loved seeing her, visiting with her, shopping for her…I shall  miss you take care of yourself.

Back home in time to clean up and go to a local restaurant that I had hired for the evening for bontanas(finger hors d’ oeuvres) for 30 of my friends…without sounding a tad egotistical I think that was one of the best parties anyone had been to just lovely and I am so blessed to have all these wonderful friends……enjoy these as much as I did blessings!!!!!

DSC02276

DSC02277

DSC02278

DSC02279

 

 

DSC02280

 

DSC02284

DSC02290

DSC02286

DSC02285

DSC02301

DSC09141

DSC09158

DSC09145

A night I shall never forget thank you so much!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...