Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday 29th September 2011……countdown!!! 18 hours to go!!

Can you tell I am excited??

It was only going to be a short driving day and I had some chores to do and the first one was to find a Laundromat which I did find in the next town and got everything cleaned…next stop was Wal-Mart to buy a few last minute things and then time for breakfast!!

Then it was getting all my stuff ready to pack so that took a while trying not to forget anything…and finally back on the road again and around 4pm I pulled into Kath and Glenn’s beautiful lake front home!!!

sep29 001

sep29 002

Kath and Glenn are a wonderful couple and I met their children, the adorable Lilly, Miles the comedian and Nicco my I Touch teacher!!!!

We sat and got to know one another, had a lovely supper and then  I had my lesson on the I Touch and just generally had a nice home evening….

Ramona is settled for the week and thanks to Kath and Glenn I was able to empty my fridge and freezer and store the food stuff in their freezer and turned of my fridge and defrosted it which it needed and now it can be left off whilst I am gone.

Glenn loaned me a suitcase so I am starting to pack and getting last minute stuff done.

I have to be at the Cruise Terminal at 2pm for a 4pm departure so Glenn will drop me off at the train station tomorrow and I will find my way to the cruise terminal…so there you have it up to date.

As I mentioned yesterday I shall probably not post till I get back so there will be lots of reading for you then……Blessings to everyone Les

5 comments:

Croft said...

Have fun Les but watch out for those Bermuda cops, I hear they are tough! And no Canadian women this time either, eh?

mexicokid said...

too funny.....OK time to go watch out BERMUDA!!!

Paula and Jerry said...

I'm thinking Canadian women are THE BEST!!! Go for it! Life is far too short and your teeth far too appealing! :o)

Croft said...

I agree but there is a little history here with Les that perhaps he will share and perhaps not...

Esther said...

Les, the only woman I'd be concerned about right now is Ophelia! as in Hurricane Ophelia....Hope you are having a good time tripping memory lane despite the weather.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...