Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday 15th March 2011…..El Presidente!!!!

The first signs that something was afoot this morning  was when I saw 7 or 8 military helicopters flying by the house and then when I went into town there was a huge military presence…I am a little bit reticent to take photos but managed these

mar15 002

mar15 004

A couple of questions and it was revealed the President of Mexico was here for a very quick stopover to open a new huge hotel and condo project!!!

president_mexico_felipe_calderon

After doing some chores came home and watched a very entertaining live soccer game from Germany.

Then it was back into town to play tennis for two hours….and this evening…well this was special!!

Carolyn one of my tennis partners from my Sunday tennis invited me to a dinner party at one of her friends and she insisted I came just to see the house!!!!!

The house is right down town and I have never quite seen a property like it!!!!

 

I got a tour of some of the house and photos just don’t do it justice but…16 bedrooms..so many bathrooms, balconies, dining areas and every part of the house was decorated, no space left untouched…

mar15 014

mar15 016

mar15 017

mar15 022

mar15 020

The casa was just like out of the rich and famous and I am sure if the walls could talk….it was a lovely dinner and I had a great time and met some very interesting people!!!!

Yet another special day in SMA!!!

4 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Wow what a house! I don't know what I would do with all the room and how long would it take to dust?

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

mexicokid said...

I have never really seena house or property or grounds quite like it...have a safe trip back Les

Wandering Willy said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog Les and you take care and have a safe trip back.

mexicokid said...

You are so welcome...take care!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...