Sunday, August 05, 2007

Well I am now back in my apartment, the month with Ken went by so fast it was a very special time for me to be with him, I do feel that some people play a huge role in our lives and I do have to say that I have been blessed to have known three very special men in my life that have taught me about the value of life and how to live...my Dad was right there for me and I owe him so much, he was not a "big" man but his stature, compassion and zest for life were there for all to see. I also feel so lucky to have spent five years being Roy's companion, now there was a "big" man, he had hockey player's hands and his heart and smile were just as large. I also feel blessed to be a small part of Ken's life, he is a kind and gentle man in all senses of the word. July went by so fast, where did it go? It was a busy month for me but now I can slow down a bit. I am going to spend the next little while getting to know the motor home, I have just realized it is just over 8 weeks till I leave on the second part of my journey of a life time, there is a lot to do and plan for. To my Canadian friends I wish you all a great long weekend and to everyone else I hope the weekend is a restful and happy one....Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...