Saturday, December 16, 2006




Can you taste it??????
This was a day I shall not forget they treated us so well and they were so happy and all the kids, see how they form a line for the hot dogs, not one kin crying, not one kid bullying another, not one fight, not one scream, BUT a million shouts of laughter......this is the Christmas spirit!!!!Have a great day everyone Incredible i am this great school and I see this little guy with the same shirt, he was thrilled, as was I!!!!!











Soccer Mexican style, this is the start of pictures taken at the last school party, over 360 kids they were just wonderful, so thankful and so happy...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...